Hennessy Hammocks vs ENO: What works?
Many of us prefer the wind, the sunlight, and the breeze in our face when outside. Others would then favor the scenery, the sites, and nature in its pure form. While these are some preferences of other people, there are some, who wants the thrill of the adventure and choose to stay longer in camp.
Assuming that you are a backpacker or a hiker who likes to enjoy using a hammock, or you are a backpacker by heart, and you enjoy camping out by yourself. At one point in your life, you most probably just wanted to know more about hammocks.
You probably came across some notable names and tags that are popular among the people let’s say the Hummingbird Single which is an ultra-light product, or the Kammok Roo which provides incredible comfort for those who wants relaxation as the central star of his hammock.
You are probably someone who is just looking through, buzzing along the web, searching for advice, tips, and comments on the best choice for a hammock. Well, we provided a very narrow option for you, and as it may be a bit biased, entirely it is not.
So here it is, the Hennessy Hammock vs ENO guide to choosing a hammock. We will be focusing on two of the most notable brands out there, and it is the ENO (Eagles Nest Outfitters) and the Hennessy hammocks. Here are some things you should consider when choosing between these two monsters of a brand.
Branded by Dwell Magazine as “The coolest tent in the world,” the Hennessy Hammock sure is a complete package to a traveling shelter system for one price. The company harbors 24 specialty hammocks which provide various hammock utility.
Tom Hennessy was the founder of Hennessy Hammock. Tom is an inventor and an industrial engineer. He started designing his first hammocks during the year 1970 and later began the business with REI and MEC in 1999. Tom lived off of sleeping in hammocks since he was 12 years old, and has long been the reason for his sojourn in life.
Now, the award-winning Hennessy Hammock brings new features to its users. But before you go off deciding all of a sudden, here are some notable Pros and Cons of our beloved Hennessy Hammock:
ENO (Eagles Nest Outfitters)
Eagles Nest Outfitters is a company brought about by the same reason it was built which is real and intentional desire for adventure and travel. It started out as a small operation in Florida with plans to travel the East Coast in a minivan and hammocks.
From this humble beginning, it has now boomed into the industry’s leading provider of ingeniously crafted parachute hammocks.The classic design makes it likable to a majority of the onlookers and makes it the ideal choice for most.
From laying out to enjoying a cool breeze in the backyard, to taking on a family tour or a camping trip to the woods, this sure is a fun buy. Just as the previous one, there are so many things to love about the ENO hammocks.
Here are some Pros and Cons you would need to consider before getting yourself immersed in the comfort that is the ENO hammocks:
Where Does This Bring You?
So, if you are the type of person to consider out the specific details of the product, you would then have to consider these other elements when picking your hammock of choice.
Here are things you should consider when buying the hammock:
- 1Consider the hammock that can give you the full outdoor experience that you need, and the comfort that will make you satisfied.
- 2Try to find out the hammock that can give you its intended purpose. The entire goal of the hammock is to provide you with a comfortable set. A great bonus is if you can find one that can offer more than what it is intended.
- 3Always put into consideration the price of the hammock. Hey, don’t get me wrong, while comfort and the swag from carrying the brand give you a puff in the chest, there has to be other priority that you must set your cash on.
- 4Take a good look at the dimensions with which the hammock has. The width and the length are undoubtedly the main dimensions of the hammock. They come in different sizes, so you should put that one on the list to consider.
- 5As much as the dimensions are critical for your things to consider, another point that you should look out for is the material with which it is mad. We all have had that incident where one of your relatives become allergic while you’re okay with it all along. You may never know.
To conclude the epic battle between the Hennessy Hammocks versus ENO (Eagles Nest Outfitters), the entirety of this article grossly tackles the pros and cons of each brand. While these are noteworthy and practically the main points to these two, there are probably other opinions out there are of worth for those who want to know more.
Of course, other than those opinions, there are also other products or brands that are noteworthy such as the Grand Trunk Hammocks, Warbonnet Blackbird, Jacks ‘R’ Better, and others. Probably in another article, they may be mentioned.
Always keep an eye out for certain advantages and disadvantages. You would never know what the better choice among them is. Then again, the choice is entirely dependent on your discretion.
All the hammock brands only wish to provide the greatest of comfort to those who would buy and use them. This one purpose; that the hammocks are better than beds at making you sleep longer and better.